Small Wonder Labs SW+ mono-band CW transceiver. This is an example of previous work and is not for sale. Contact me if you are interested in a custom build similar to this.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
'Bumble Bee 20'
- Small Wonder Labs SW20 QRP CW transceiver
- VFO 14000-14063kHz
- 10-turn tuning
- 1.5-2 watts RF output
- Forward and reflected power meters
- Internal 3Ah li-ion battery with wall charger
- Lid mounted solar panels, trickle charger* w/ analog voltmeter/charge indicator
- Illuminated LCD frequency display
- LCD voltmeter
- Built-in audio amplifier with 2W speaker
- Continuously variable audio filter 1500 to 60Hz
- Integrated electronic touch keyer with memories
(just touch the rounded endcaps to send)
- Adjustable sending speed 5-50WPM on the fly
- Edge mounted mechanical micro switch 'straight key'
- QSK keying
- Sensitive receiver
- LED zero-beat tuning indicator
- Ports: charger, external key, earphones, BNC antenna
- Pelican, water resistant enclosure with latching lid, carrying handle, rubber feet
- 8.5"w x 7"d x 3.75"h x 3lbs
*(two 7v solar panels wired in series=14v@~100mA) Blocker diode is installed to prevent battery drain. A voltage regulator such as an 'AnyVolt micro' is needed to properly complete the solar charging circuit.